Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Grace Needs...

So here's the game: Type your name into Google followed by "needs." Record the first ten results.

Grace Needs...

1) Constant Care (wow. I had no idea I was so fragile)

2) Help (yes, please. Did you not see how fragile I am?)

3) Clean Hands (gross. Why don't I have clean hands?)

4) To Be Found (deep. Very deep.)

5) Bible Fellowship (well I certainly wouldn't turn it away)

6) Freedom! (Amen. Get me out of Here)

7) Another Month of Treatment (maybe if my hands weren't so dirty I wouldn't)

8) Some Gin (Google really does know everything. It's frightening really.)

9) A Home (awww, so sweet. Adopt me please. I'm lovable despite my alcoholism, need for treatment, and lack of personal hygiene)

10) Gay Love (This one even I didn't know. What a way to end it, eh?)

1 Comments:

Blogger justme said...

LOL! That's hilarious!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home