Thursday, August 28, 2008

Two Things

First, my nephew started his very first blog. And his very first semester at college. Ack! I'm so old. But I wanted to give his blog a shout out and encourage any and all to take a look. He's at http://www.yeahidblogthat.blogspot.com/ He's a nut. I love it.

Second, more randomness from me in the form of another quiz thingy. I actually wrote this last night (so no, I'm not wearing pajamas at work, don't worry).

The Rules: Answer the questions using only one word. Then tag three others.

1. Where is your cell phone? floor

2. Your significant other? Partner

3. Your hair? uncooperative

4. Your mother? Steady

5. Your father? Dreamer

6. Your favorite thing? bargins

7. Your dream last night? tedious

8 Your favorite drink? champagne

9. Your dream/goal? freedom

10. The room you’re in? dining

11. Your hobby? Reading

12. Your fear? fat

13. What do you want to be in 6 years? Relaxed

14. What you’re not? Relaxed

15. Muffins? fattening

16. One of your wish list items? flooring

17. Where you grew up? Virginia

18. The last thing you did? movie

19. What are you wearing? jammies

20. Favorite gadget? Tivo

21. Your pets? stuffed

22. Your computer? Laptop

23. Your mood? Edgy

24. Missing someone? yes

25. Your car? dirty

26. Something you’re not wearing? bra

27. Favorite store? BevMo

28. Like someone? Ummm.

29. Your favorite color? Red

30. When is the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Today

I'm tagging Anne, James, and Becky.

2 Comments:

Blogger justme said...

I fear fat, too. Or rather, I should fear fat more. (I say this as I enjoy a bowl of cookies n cream ice cream with some magic shell.)

4:02 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

I love champagne too. We must share a bottle sometime. And it makes me a tiny bit sad that you fear fat, but I understand. You are awesome. And I will visit your nephew's blog, because if he is related to you he is probably witty and funny.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home