Sunday, September 07, 2008

Ramble On

Rules:

1. Put your MP3 player on shuffle.

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. You must write that song name down no matter how ridiculous it sounds.4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.

****************************************************************************
1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say? How Do I Get There? - Deana Carter [Hmm. If I did, they would probably think I had not been listening to what they were saying. Unless we were discussing restaurant choices, and "someone" said "I think cheesecake factory. Is this okay?" and I said "how do I get there" meaning "this is LA. Will it take six hours or can I walk?" Then it makes sense.]

2. How would you describe yourself? On Our Way - Christina Aguilera [Interesting. And deep on some levels. Especially if you read my last blog post. I DO feel like we're on our way. I'm just not sure where we're going and if it's worth the trip.]

3. What do you like in a guy/girl? Silent Night - Bing Crosby [Ha! Is this like saying Silence is Golden? If so, I'm all about that. You have to know when to just be silent. It's very true.]

4. How do you feel today? We've Got Tonight - Bob Seger [Ooo. I guess today wasn't very good, eh? And I'm saying... well, it's not a total loss. At least we have tonight.]

5. What is your life's purpose? Back To Basics - Christina Aguilera [Yes! This is what I've been saying all along. Forget all this complicated "responsibility" crap. Let's just get back to basics. ]

6. What is your motto? All I really Want - Alanis Morissette [Not sure what this one says about me. Other than that I'm stuck in like 1995]

7. What do your friends think of you? Let Her Cry - Hootie [Ouch guys. Really? Thanks a lot! I mean, I know I'm emotional by nature, but you're just going to sit there and let me cry?]

8. What do you think of your parents? I Will Be Here - Steven Curtis Chapman [Awww... touching.]

9. What do you think about often? The Entertainer - Billy Joel [I have no idea what this means]

10. What is 2+2? Dreamer - Hillary Duff [Just curious, with what song does this question make sense?]

11. What do you think about your best friend? Tequila! - Fiesta Kings [Wait, does this mean my best friend is my drinking buddy? Or my best friend IS tequila? Either way, not being painted in the best light here...]

12. What do you think about the person you like? Perfect Day - Hoku [Well, when he is around it IS the perfect day. Gag, right? ]

13. What do you want to be when you grow up? Insane in the Membrane - Cypress Hill [Done and done.]

14. What do you think of when you see the person you like? Hold My Hand - Hootie [Yep, I'm that sappy. I admit it.]

15. What will you dance to at your wedding? Perfect - Alanis Morrisette [Based on the name of the song only, how touching! Based on what the song is about, that would be sad. ]

16. What will they play at your funeral? Why Not? - Hillary Duff [I guess on some level that's appropriate, since the song is about taking a chance on yourself and on life... on daring to do the things that intimidate you, etc. I would like to live like that more often, so I guess if I'm remembered in that way, I'd be ok with that. A little chipper for a funeral, though, don't you think?]

17. What is your hobby/interest? Still Diirty - Christina Aguilera [huh? not getting it.]

18. What is your biggest fear? Since You've Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson [How is that possible? Isn't that song about freedom? Misplaced love? I'm not scared of either of those things, silly iPod]

19. What is your biggest secret? Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Lepord [Hmm. Maybe I'm secretly a stripper]

20. What do you think of your friends? Can't Let me Down - Lo-Ball [See, I'm there for you. You should rethink the whole "let her cry" thing.]

21. What will you title this note? Ramble On - Train [Appropriate. Very appropriate]

This is really fun... DO IT!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

that was hilarious... and revealing on your music choices. Bing Crosby's Silent Night in September... really? But don't worry, I wont let you cry. I'll have to try this when I have a bit more of a music selection on my IPOD shuffle. Right now it's all work out music and consists of only ten songs so may not be quite as interesting.

3:44 PM  
Blogger gogbobin said...

HAHA!
oh boy. After reading yours I realized that i could have done a lot more with mine. My favorite is the Hilary Duff at the funeral. I laughed myself to tears. My roommate probably thinks i'm really emotional. I like the "let her cry one too". That probably made my day.

After seeing some of the songs you have on your ipod I dont feel to bad about having S club 7 on mine..

6:24 PM  
Blogger Jeni said...

If I only had an MP3 player. Sad, I know. I am so in the dark ages.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home